- Use a mild soap free cleanser.
- Avoid using hot water on your face for up to 72 hours.
- Avoid any type of exfoliants or abrasion on your skin for 3 weeks.
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours.
- Avoid swimming for 72 hours.
- Avoid heat treatments for 5-7 days.
- Avoid direct UV exposure for 5-7 days.
- Avoid using Retinols, Topical Acne Medication, and Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Acids for 5-7 days after your peel.
- Use a chemical free sunscreen min SPF30 specially formulated for sensitive skin.
It is your responsibility to follow the aftercare provided and report any skin problems to your therapist within 24 hours of treatment.